Minghiniâ€™s Operating Principles
- Minghini's is a faith-guided business that embodies high ethical standards and win-win business decisions.
- Minghini's corporate philosophy dictates that every client deserves Minghini's full attention and best work. A hands-on 3rd generation family management team ensures that this occurs on each and every project. This is why so many of Minghini's clients (see current client list) come back for every new project. Minghini's earns its clients' trust over and over.
- Minghini's adds value to every project through interactive planning, design innovation, materials selection, trusted subs and suppliers, and craftsmanship and knowledge of an experienced in-house construction team. From initial estimates to final finishes, Minghini's attends to the smallest of details during construction ensuring that projects proceed smoothly, that customer are and in control, and that the final results exceed clients expectations in terms of quality, timeline and expenditures. Minghini's takes budgets, schedules and clients' priorities seriously. The company's craftsmanship is second to none and it stands behind its work after the project is completed.
- We believe that construction solutions are best arrived at through teamwork. Minghini's achieves this through excellent communication skills ( through listening, problem-solving, and timely interaction with clients, architect, engineers and project representatives, and our subs, suppliers, and work crew).
- The design professionals (who provide project plans and specifications) and the subs, suppliers and associates (who provide specialized skills and products) are accorded Minghini's respect and cooperation. This saves time and money for the client and ensures that each partner in the process works at optimal capacity.
- The Collis name is our Clients’ Guarantee!
We Believe in Safety
No matter what type of job we take on, safety is our top priority. Working safely not only helps to ensure that the work is done correctly, but it also makes sure that everyone that came to the jobsite that day, returns home safely. At Minghini’s General Contractors, we believe that our employees are our most important asset.
We have teamed up with Lancaster Safety Consulting, Inc. to make sure our workforce is safe and that we’re complying with all applicable OSHA regulations. Our employees have gone through their safety and health training and learned that a world class safety program involves total management, leadership, and employee involvement. Our employees and managers know that production is never so urgent that we cannot take time to perform work safely.
Rest assured that if you work with Minghini’s General Contractors, you are choosing a company that operates safely and responsibly in order to provide you with high quality service every time. Don’t just take our word for it though; see what our customers are saying too!